How can you help?
- Make a donation and send a child to summer camp. Your company could have a dress- down day and send a child to camp.
- Make a donation to help a youth with current or former Crown Ward status to further their education. This Fund helps current or former youth with Crown Ward status achieve educational goals through specialized educational and career-related programs. Please contact the Financial Manager at 753-8681.
- Make a donation to help support unique community-based programs for children at risk that would otherwise not be funded.
- Participate in Foundation Fundraising Events like Tapas, Tastings, & Tunes
Companies / Clubs / Professionals
- Hold a dress-down day and use the proceeds to send a child to camp.
- Offer discounted rates for children to participate in your program activities as a summer camp (i.e. dancing, hockey, art, theatre, horseback riding, etc.)
- Provide items and/or services for neighbourhood carnivals that will help children get ready to go back to school in the fall (e.g. school supplies, haircuts, etc.)
- Provide door prize items for Foundation Fundraising Events like Tapas, Tastings, & Tunes
Sponsorships and Donations
Anyone wishing to make a donation to the Foundation may do so by contacting:
Leslie Barker, Fundraising Consultant
Brant Family and Children’s Services
70 Chatham Street
Brantford, Ontario N3T 5R7